Product Services Associate
Boutique international investment advisor to sophisticated investors is looking for a Product Service Team Associate for our London office
The Product Service Team is a core function in the Partners Capital back office operations team. The key components of the role include:
Data Retrieval, Review & Maintenance (20%)
- Collate and verify key client data to ensure internal core data is valid and accurate.
- Work alongside investment team to complete internal fund set up and maintenance. Liaise with external vendors and administrators to source underlying asset data.
Reporting and Reconciliation (20%)
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between internal records and various external custodians and administrators.
- Produce and validate complex client reporting to tight deadlines
- Assist in the production and review of annual UK client tax reports. Liaise with tax accountants and clients on tax related queries.
Support Role (30%)
- Develop strong relationship with internal teams to better understand key processes across the company, identify areas where the product services team can centralise processes.
- Assist the Client Service and Investment teams in resolving any product or client specific queries.
Process Enhancement and Project work (30%)
- Review current Product Service Team processes and procedures to help identify areas of improvement and system enhancements.
- Manage and take accountability for assigned project work through to completion ensuring that deadlines are met and risks are managed.
The ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
- A university graduate with a minimum of a 2nd class degree.
- Ideally a minimum of a B grade at Maths A-level.
- Preference for an articulate self-starter with good analytical and organisation skills.
- An ability to prioritise daily workloads whilst working efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced investment environment.
- Can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- High degree of integrity and professionalism.
- A strong academic background through to degree level and be very comfortable working with numbers.
- We expect employees to study for a suitable regulatory / financial qualification, for which support is provided.
- Must be comfortable receiving and providing feedback.
The salary is highly competitive and would include a bonus. Partners Capital is committed to the development of its staff and provides extensive on-the-job learning opportunities as well as support for the pursuit of formal qualifications such as Investment Management Certificate (IMC) as appropriate to each individual member of staff.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line "Product Services Associate".